Failure ROSE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Failure ROSE

Rose Online private server.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HOW TO INSTALL FAILURE ROSE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Decisive
Admin
Admin
Decisive

HOW TO INSTALL FAILURE ROSE Empty
PostSubject: HOW TO INSTALL FAILURE ROSE   HOW TO INSTALL FAILURE ROSE Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 9:31 am

First you need the ROSE Evo client. I prefer you use bittorrent to download it here.

This will have the least patches because it is aleady the closest version, v1.62.

Next, you will need Hamachi.

And last thing, you will need the patch.

After you have them all installed except or the patch, run the ROSE Evo client. It will start patching, and once it's done, you have to press Play Game and a setting window will pop up. Change it to Window Mode, that is the most safe setting because if you don't play in Window Mode, you are most likely to get a client error.

Install Hamachi, and connect to the server:
FailureROSE

The password is "thisisfail" without the quotation marks of course.

Now you are all set, and you just have to extract and replace the patch into your ROSE folder. Double click the Pwn Launcher and you will get to the login screen after the really long introduction. To register, you enter your account and password once, and enter it again. The first time it will say the account does not exist, but the second time will let you in. HAVE FUN GUYS!
Back to top Go down
Solace
Game Moderator
Game Moderator
Solace

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO INSTALL FAILURE ROSE   HOW TO INSTALL FAILURE ROSE Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 1:27 pm

Remember that errors may occur while downloading. Double check your work, and if you really have to, contact a GM/Admin. Remember to install all required files. Also, this is EvoROSE, NOT NAROSE.
Back to top Go down
Decisive
Admin
Admin
Decisive

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO INSTALL FAILURE ROSE   HOW TO INSTALL FAILURE ROSE Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 1:34 pm

Isn't NARose EvoROSE...?
Back to top Go down
Solace
Game Moderator
Game Moderator
Solace

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO INSTALL FAILURE ROSE   HOW TO INSTALL FAILURE ROSE Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 1:56 pm

Is it? I thought there were two different ones. Like, the AruaROSE one, and the SuperROSE one. And I thought the SuperROSE one was evo, and I thought the AruaROSE one was different, therefore NA?

Btw, I thought that I think I thought. HA.
Back to top Go down
Decisive
Admin
Admin
Decisive

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO INSTALL FAILURE ROSE   HOW TO INSTALL FAILURE ROSE Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 1:57 pm

AruaROSE = Rose.
SuperROSE = NARose.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO INSTALL FAILURE ROSE   HOW TO INSTALL FAILURE ROSE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HOW TO INSTALL FAILURE ROSE
Page 1 of 1